X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pb909
    replied
    You are almost done!

I never got a rash, neither did the other person that had Lemtrada the same week next to me.

One common thing is a bad steroid rebound over the weekend - the Dr. as well as a patient that recently went thru treatment warned us. I documented my experience in my thread.

Leave a comment:

• alk
    replied
    Getting ready to start day four. All the premeds have kept most of the side effects at bay. I had the headache the first day and a fever the second but they both left with meds. I've mostly just had fatigue on and off. I'm starting to feel itchy. At this point it's probably psychosomatic because I'm worried about getting the rash. The nurses warned us it usually starts the fourth or fifth day. I'm not going to lie, it has been a long week. I never knew that sitting in a chair for seven hours could be hard. I'm glad I only have two more to go!

Leave a comment:

• JerryD
    replied
    Good luck and I hope that you do well on this drug !

Leave a comment:

• pb909
    replied
    Keep us posted on how you do - I have a thread going on my experiences from my July treatment.

Best wishes as you progress thru the week!

Leave a comment:

• alk
    started a topic started Lemtrada today! 8/24

started Lemtrada today! 8/24

Today was my first day with Lemtrada. Most of my side effects during the day were a result of the IV Steroids. Then in the afternoon I got a headache. It's mostly gone with caffeine and advil. Now I am home and I am sooo fatigued. I feel like I'm walking through water. The infusion nurses said that they have noticed the fatigue being worse on the first day. So I'm just going to plow through and get on with my other days!
Working...
X