Day 4 Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 Complete

I just posted the results for Day 4- very promising.

There is another post listed where Stephen, the husband of Ava, quotes Dr. Ziemssen's assessment of when complications with Lemtrada might manifest and other relevant items. I think this section will be very useful and interesting to patients considering this treatment.

I heard today 5 more Americans have signed up to come to Dresden- a wise choice, they will receive excellent care here.

A word on travel- and I can post a long blog posting on travel if people are interested. We flew Lufthansa and had one plan change in Frankfurt. Later I learned that Canada Air has a direct flight from Toronto to Dresden. I would look into this- the Frankfurt airport is in rebuild mode and difficult to navigate. I would rather have made a gate change in Canada, a modern airport that is english speaking. The Dresden airport is a breeze- you simple walk through a door that says "I have nothing to declare" (vs the door that says you do) and you bypass customs all together- very simple.

I have other information on hotel stays, restaurants and getting around- all very easy in Dresden. It is a smaller city but rich in history and beautiful buildings.

Click on my name for the address where the blog is posted- I put it in lieu of my last name.
Working...
X