MRI Since Gilenya??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI Since Gilenya??

Has anyone had an MRI yet since starting Gilenya? If so, how'd it look in comparison to the earlier one?

I had my four month follow up today and my neuro's nurse reminded me that I get my MRI in a couple months and then follow up with my neuro. She got all giddy because my symptoms are very mild, I've only ever been on Gilenya and she thinks it'll be really cool to see how well the Gilenya has done after the upcoming MRI.

Now I'm kind of excited too. Curious to see if others have seen a pretty solid halting or just mild to moderate progression.

I have my 3 month check later today. We are going to do labs and I will find out when he wants another MRI.

So I guess to answer your question I am no help. But I am a month behind you so we are in this together.

CrazyCatLady
    MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

Most definitely! Let me know how your appointment goes.

Mine was very routine. The only notable things were checking out my lymphocyte decline stats and how excited the nurse got about my upcoming MRI, which was too funny.

Comment

Well home from my appt. Had my lab work and neuro is thinking he should have to results later today so he will call me later or tomorrow morning.

With that said, he wanted to wait for the labs and my follow eye appt that I have later this month before getting the MRI. He does not want to do an MRI if for some reason I need to come off the GIlenya. I understand his thoughts on that. Why go into the little tunnel if you don't have to.

SO.....more to follow.

CrazyCatLady
        MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

Working...
        X