Personality Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personality Changes

I was diagnosed in March of 2011. I thought I'd take a pill and would just live with it. Learned just enough about the disease, and then stopped. So in March of 2012 I started on Copaxone. The betaseron I was on was very tough on me.

By the end of March I was in custody for spanking my son. After being released on a Peaceful protective order(and still taking copaxone) my son (who was diagnosed with autism) started to throw a temper-tantrum. I was the only adult in the room, and so I panic knowing if he hurts himself, I go to jail. I am so paranoid about going back to jail I quickly grab a jump rope, and tie his hands and feet together. I then go to my wife in the kitchen and tell her, youre son needs you I tied him up.(I know I don't understand it either).

So my wife calls the police and has me arrested. I am released from custody on my own recognizance. About a month later I have an arraignment for breaking the PPO, where the DA asks for me to be put in jail. So I am in jail, until my mother bails me out.

From aug 29th on I stopped taking Copaxone. When I take it I can't walk as easily. It's so much harder to walk. Now I cannot be with my family. It's to the point that my wife has moved out of my parents house where we had lived, and taken the children out of school.

So Im here in a motel room, watching my life just fall apart. I looked at my MRI to see where my lesions are, and to see the side effects of Copaxone. Where does this fall? under Multiple Sclerosis, or side effects?

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
Working...
X