Aubagio Female Balding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aubagio Female Balding

FWIW, as I was done with self-injecting Avonex for 25 years; I am now SPMSish and switched to Aubagio 14 mg in May 2022. So, it's been NINE MONTHS; I see the thinning. How long will it last? Will it continue? Will it ever grow back? UGG!

But, I have minimal side effects and love it's simplicity. I have many hats and hair is soo overrated! Thanks for sharing your experiences!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

I had thinning hair while I was on Aubagio. I didn't think it was the drug though. I stopped using it over 5 years ago and though my hair is still thin it is staying the same. I am not on any other DMT.

Comment

It's been ten months now since I've started on Aubagio, which I love as I had been self-injecting Avonex for twenty five years, but I DON'T like the substantial hair loss. Does it ever stop? Will it now slow down? I've gotten some great hair plumpers, but you can still see my scalp. I've got some great hats now too! LOL

Thanks for the input!
      Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Working...
      X