STARTED AUBAGIO TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STARTED AUBAGIO TODAY

As the title says I started AUBAGIO today.

I'm just curious how long after the start date did those already on AUBAGIO start noticing side effects?

I know everyone is different but I thought this might give me some kind of idea. I really didn't expect any kind of side effects on my first day.

Thanks for any replies!!

WAY
    Dx'd 4/1/11. First symptoms in 2001. Avonex 4/11, Copaxone 5/12, Tecfidera 4/13 Gilenya 4/14-10/14 Currently on no DMT's, Started Aubagio 9/21/15. Back on Avonex 10/15

It's hard to beat a person that never gives up.
    Babe Ruth

Also new to Aubagio

Thank you for this thread! I am on day 12 of Aubagio, and am wondering about when
    to expect to see side effects. I have a couple things that have started in the last week, but I don't know if it's necessarily due to the Aubagio. My appetite has just been non-existent. I am making myself eat breakfast and dinner, but just kind of forget about eating during the day. This is very
    unlike me, so I'm assuming it's the Aubagio. But isn't it kind of too soon?
    Also-and this is something I have not heard is a side effect, is sleeplessness. My body still gets tired, and I need to lay down, but I feel like I'm wired on caffeine. Like I can NOT close my eyes. Is this an aubagio thing too?

@Waydwnsouth1-you started this thread about a month ago, how are you feeling and what kind of side effects have you experienced, if any?
    Dx 11/09
    Aubagio since 09/15

Comment

Working...
    X