Anoither Med down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anoither Med down?

So I have been diagnosed with MS over 5 years now and my track record with MS med's has been horrible at best. Copaxone made me feel like I was dying, Gelynia caused massive headaches and uncontrollable Diarrhea and due to my fatty liver that Whigs out over anything Solumedrol IV's and the betaseron med's are out the window. Solumedrol put me in the hospital.

So needless to say I had a bad flare up recently and my MS Dr. pretty much just demanded I had to be on a DMD and he said the only two left are Aubagio and Techfidera. So Aubagio it is. I have now been on it for 2 weeks and I feel worse than before I started. My skin has become scaly and shedding, my sinuses are inflamed with sinus headaches and I also feel like every ounce of energy I did have is gone with more MS side affects than before I started. I am determined to be on a DMD but my body just dosnt handle medicine very well and has never since I can remember. Has anyone else experienced this type of response with Aubagio? Did it go away?

Aww, nuts. Sorry you're having such a rotten time BigBlue.
    I wish I could give you some insight, but I got nothin'.
    Except for Hugz & wishes that you'll be feeling better quickly.
    "Hope for the best and plan for the worst. That way, all your surprises will be pleasant."
    Verin Mathwin, The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan

Comment

Working...
    X