Feel yucky after each higher dose of Betaseron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel yucky after each higher dose of Betaseron

I'm at .75 cc of my Betaseron injections and sooo ready to be at the full dose!

I don't know if this is how it affected others, in the beginning, but I have come to realize that there is an unpleasant pattern when I go up to the next dose. I get those yucky flu-like symptoms by the morning after the second dose. I am basically sick for a whole day, and not really up to anything but napping and taking Ibuprofen. After that, I am fine until I increase the dose again. Final dose will be reached around July 4; while we are on vacation. I'm dreading the 2 day drive back home because I think that's about the time I should be going through the yucky phase.

Please tell me that, once I'm at my maintenance dosage, I won't have to experience the yucky days any longer. I thought that, by taking the injections just before bedtime, I would be able to avoid the achy, flu-like symptoms? I guess that only helps with each regular injection? After I have been at the maximum dose (1.00 cc) for a week, I'm counting on no more yucky days.

Am I right to assume this?
    Anyone have any helpful input?

Proverbs 31 wannabe
    Isaiah 26:3,4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."
Working...
X