Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primadone....tremors gone......but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primadone....tremors gone......but......

I continue to deteriorate yet no firm diagnosis of MS. After trials with several meds,tremor neuro Prescribed Primadone for increased tremor.

On full dosage of 25 mg 3x daily, tremors gone! But, fatigue, nausea, major balance issues and now PAIN awakening me in rt calf..then leg...then into private parts. Rt leg is one with tremors.

Both legs are weaker, both with pins & needles, left foot hot burning spots, left toes numb. Shoulders tighten which keep me from raising arms above head. Prickly jabs in face. Bruising from falling.

Swimming nearly every day, deep tissue massage, supplement with calcium, magnesium, valerian, plus....

Since we finally controlled tremors, I am trying to tolerate symptoms thinking they will diminish as I use the meds more. However, don't know how much longer I can take it.

Question to you experienced ones...are the symptoms suggestive of progressing MS or just reaction to meds? MS docs are taking tremors seriously now, but hesitate to clearly diagnose MS.

I have gone from riding my motorcycle July '11, to having a permanent disabled placard, walking with a cane, and compromised in all that I do.

I think I hv bn in denial, too optimistic, or flat naive...but somehow have thought this was just a bad dream and it would disappear...but rapidly I am "progressing"...

Any advice is appreciated...losing the strength to wage the battle..and fear I am losing the war.
Working...
X