Its been 8 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been 8 months

I have had altered sensation in the right side of my face for about 8 months now. The best I can describe it as is like the freezing that the dentist gives you when you have a cavity. It gets worse at points and feels really tight and tingly.
    Ive had an mir but I never heard back from the doctor. They wont testing specifically for ms but said they would get back to me only if they saw something wrong. the mir was about 7 months ago.
    I am getting tired of having this sensation and would like to get answers. I have a doctors appointment in a few weeks with a my new doctor so maybe i might be able to get some answers.

follow up question

Has anyone ever had this kind of feeling? its like numbness but not fully numb, meaning i still have feeling but the feeling is altered.

Comment

Hi Lizzie224,

Ive had an mir but I never heard back from the doctor. They wont testing specifically for ms but said they would get back to me only if they saw something wrong. the mir was about 7 months ago.
      From your thread titled Unsure from April 3, 2017:
      So they did a couple of MRI's and found lesions on my brain but said that they were probably scaring from my seizures.
      From what you posted last year you did hear about your MRI results.

I have a doctors appointment in a few weeks with a my new doctor so maybe i might be able to get some answers.
      You should probably get a copy of your MRI report and MRIs from last year as well as any other current testing to take to your appointment with the new Dr.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
      X