Nurse call back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nurse call back?

Hi all,why would nurse call me on phone he after brain wave test?I missed the call.i,returned,leaving message.i know she can't tell me any results

Originally posted by abcwangfoo View Post
    Hi all,why would nurse call me on phone he after brain wave test?I missed the call.i,returned,leaving message.i know she can't tell me any results
    Pat - the nurse might want to schedule a follow up appointment, or to schedule a different test.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Re nurse call back

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
      Pat - the nurse might want to schedule a follow up appointment, or to schedule a different test.

Take Care
      KoKo,when I asked office yesterday,when will I know results,they said not till Neuro sees them Tuesday (he.s part time at hospital) then,if test not good,I'll get call back. For follow up. Have nice weekend

Comment

KoKo,when I asked office yesterday,when will I know results,they said not till Neuro sees them Tuesday (he.s part time at hospital) then,if test not good,I'll get call back. For follow up. Have nice weekend
        Pat - that is a mystery then.

Let us know if nurse calls you back.

You have a nice weekend too!
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Stranger things have happened--- could be the nurse dialed the wrong patients number?

Or, in my case the neuro-opthamologist office calls me after my last 2 appointments and tells me I left my glasses--- and I tell them I don't wear glasses (one of those mysteries )
          Diagnosed 7/11/11
          On Copaxone 7/11- 12/13
          On Tecfidera 12/13- current

Comment

Re re nurse

Originally posted by Leah27 View Post
            Stranger things have happened--- could be the nurse dialed the wrong patients number?

Or, in my case the neuro-opthamologist office calls me after my last 2 appointments and tells me I left my glasses--- and I tell them I don't wear glasses (one of those mysteries )
            She,said my name when leaving,message.oh well just not of been important. Have good weekend

Comment

Re re nurse call back

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

Take Care
              I,had cancelled nerve conduction test cause of insurance deductible.we,have re scheduled.Nurse,may not of known

Comment

I,had cancelled nerve conduction test cause of insurance deductible.we,have re scheduled.Nurse,may not of known
                Pat - that might be what happened then.

I guess you'll know for sure, if nurse calls you on Monday.

Take Care

Comment

Working...
                X