Atrophy and Bladder Symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atrophy and Bladder Symptoms

Has anyone had atrophy fairly early in MS? My gluteal muscles are greatly diminished. Sitting is very uncomfortable.

Has anyone experienced urinating problems where it starts like a normal stream suddenly turns to dribbling? If I wasn't in my early 30's I would attribute this to normal problems of aging.

Tingling, particularly right side, is getting worse. Balance is bad but hasn't gotten worse since I last posted.

Just got a new job and should be able to get this addressed by a doctor in the near future. Been an aggravating experience waiting and doing nothing with these symptoms.

Originally posted by Anomaly2017 View Post
    Has anyone had atrophy fairly early in MS? My gluteal muscles are greatly diminished. Sitting is very uncomfortable.

Has anyone experienced urinating problems where it starts like a normal stream suddenly turns to dribbling? If I wasn't in my early 30's I would attribute this to normal problems of aging.

Tingling, particularly right side, is getting worse. Balance is bad but hasn't gotten worse since I last posted.

Just got a new job and should be able to get this addressed by a doctor in the near future. Been an aggravating experience waiting and doing nothing with these symptoms.
    Hi Anomaly2017

Sorry to learn that you are still experiencing these unexplained symptoms.

I can understand your aggravation.

Hopefully, when you see the doctor, you'll get some testing done and some answers.

When will you be able to get an appointment?

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

November I'll have insurance and I'll make a neurologist immediately at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Anomaly2017 View Post
        November I'll have insurance and I'll make a neurologist immediately at that point.
        Anomaly2017

Good to know that you'll be able to see a doctor in November.

There is hesitancy to compare symptoms at this point (before you have even seen a doctor), as there are several other conditions that have neurological symptoms similar to MS.

These other conditions will need to be ruled out.

This info from the National MS Society describes other conditions to rule out:

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Sym...ns-to-Rule-Out

Take Care
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X