Wanted to follow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to follow up

Hi,I'm not sure if this is the right place. I just want to follow up with what I said in my first post.I saw my neurologist today. Since I last saw him in February, the left part if my left foot has gone numb. Nothing I do gets rid of the numbness. So he is ordering lumbar and thoracic spine MRIs. The brain and cervical spine MRIs from February have no change. I see him again in July, so that's when I'll have more information.

Originally posted by Bldudas View Post
    Hi,I'm not sure if this is the right place. I just want to follow up with what I said in my first post.I saw my neurologist today. Since I last saw him in February, the left part if my left foot has gone numb. Nothing I do gets rid of the numbness. So he is ordering lumbar and thoracic spine MRIs. The brain and cervical spine MRIs from February have no change. I see him again in July, so that's when I'll have more information.
    Hi Bldudas

Thanks for the update (I went back to the Tell Us About Yourself forum to refresh my memory about your first post).

Have your headaches gotten any better? (hope they have subsided)

In any case, maybe you will get some answers from the next MRI's.

Wishing you the best. Let us know what you find out.

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi,I got one more headache last month and none since.I hope this MRI allows some answers. Good or bad. 😐Thank you

Comment

The brain and cervical spine MRIs from February have no change.
        Bldudas

Just wondering, does this mean the 10 lesions are still there and the same?

Curious as to what the neuro said (if anything) is the cause of these lesions.

Anyhow, glad your headaches have subsided, but then sorry your numbness has increased.

Wishing for you some answers to your symptoms, and peace of mind as you wait.

Take Care
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

He never said anything about the lesions this visit. So I guess they are still there. He said nothing changed on the MRI. He showed them to me, but I'm unsure of what to look for.

He said one definitely looks MS related. The others maybe MS.

Thank you

Comment

He never said anything about the lesions this visit. So I guess they are still there. He said nothing changed on the MRI. He showed them to me, but I'm unsure of what to look for.

He said one definitely looks MS related. The others maybe MS.

Thank you
            Bldudas

It often takes awhile for the neuros to gather enough diagnostic info to be sure.

Just keep doing the best you can do, day by day.

Take Care

Comment

Working...
            X