2 1/2yrs limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 1/2yrs limbo

It's been 2 1/2 yrs now of headaches, fatigue, tingling sensations etc, I am now seeing a new Neuro and he said it's not MS because of the amount of pain I have.

He's got me to withdraw all pain meds bar Diclofenac to make sure we know what is real and what's rebound issues.

I saw my GP today and he says we cannot rule out MS. He started me on norflex as 2 days ago I started getting a sore right arm and leg, the muscles feel really tight and it's painful to move them. I also have started getting burning pain sensation in my foot.

Am just posting because am feeling a bit lost in limbo and isolated.

first off, if your neurologist keeps saying that there is no pain involved with MS, may be he/she would like to trade places with me.
    This is only my opinion (I do not have any medical training) , but, you need a new neurologist. One that understands what all could happen with MS, and also that will listen to you, all of your aches and pains.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

He is my second neuro, first one decided it's all fake, my MRI has lesions and ?demyelination on it. My GP knows pain is big factor for some so he is not rushing to make a conclusion that it's migraine

Comment

Working...
      X