A few answers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few answers

I am still in limbo. I did find some answers to some of my symptoms.
    1. I was having breathing issues that came to head this last year. I have allergy asthma. I was breathing with only 1 lung. lol ya no wonder I was having breathing issues.
    So get your allergies tested. This caused me to also raise my shoulders which was causing intense muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders.
    This was also causing my FATIGUE to some degree. Hey if you can't breath you are working during your sleep. lol
    If I have a spell I'm still a zombie but that cut out a lot of it.

2. Bruising on my legs. This was caused by lack of hormones. Even though all the tests said I was fine with my level of hormones I wasn't. I have PCOS which means I have some elevated hormones anyhow. So for me those tests weren't really relevant. So I am back on Birth Control and guess what the bruises are all gone. I also function better with the added hormones.

Hope this helps someone.

3. I am still having major stomach spasms that are in my abdominal wall. A different spot each time.
    I haven't figured out why but I have found not touching my feet helps. Also if I have a tender spot with pain the pain will trigger it. lol not that helpful but at least I know half the time what caused it.
Working...
X