• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MS Newbies Lounge, Check-in Mar 24 '13

Welcometo.......Newbies Lounge
    a special weekly thread & haven for our family of newbies Dx'd w/MS and
    newbies at heart, or just want to help.

Being a newbie can be just as scary and lonely or even harder sometimes than being in limbo. When I first got my formal MS dx, I felt lost, alone and tossed into a sea of hungry sharks.

Take a well deserved break from your travels on the MSuper highway,(exit Rest Area 51) pull into a nice cozy shady parking spot, Unwind in our Newbies Lounge, pitch a tent or just lay out a blanket and enjoy the crisp cool fresh air. Help yourself to fresh Cider and donuts. The camp fire is roaring in the open pit ready for hot dogs, marshmallows and smore's Feel free to share your ideas, experiences and support to your fellow newbies. Relax, you are among friends, friends that understand. We have a virtual soap box, feel free to vent anytime.

W
    e have fresh cookies, brownies (big Chocoholic here) and red velvet brownies etc Free for all, just follow the fresh aroma.

PLEASE.... Let US know how YOU, a member of our MS newbies family is doing.

Have a QUESTION? Please don't be shy........
    The only dumb stupid question........is the one NOT asked.

How was your Week?

Any Dr. apts tests etc coming up?

Now don't forget our Easter egg hunt and big feast this holiday weekend, ALL are welcome!

I will tell ya more about my past week in a reply after this get posted in the sticky section. (hint 2 mod)

Gomer Sir Falls-a-lot

Moderator: this replaces the previous sticky, thanks.

Working...
X