Trying for Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying for Baby

So, I have a Tysabri infusion tomorrow and immediately after have an appointment with my Dr. My husband and I have decided that I am going to quit taking my MS medication and find out what else I need to do to start trying for a baby. I am so excited.

I know a lot of people won't agree with this, but it is our decision. I am 33 and fibroid tumors run in my family in our late 30's and can block the way for conception, so I feel the need to start trying now as things don't always happen immediately. I had to share this with someone as we don't want to tell anyone in our family until I am already expecting.
    RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

That IS exciting! I wish you the best, what a difficult decision to have to make. You are very unselfish and hopefully will be blessed with a baby in the near future. Please keep us posted!
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Much luck to you!

Comment

Babies are so much fun! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!!
        Lori
        Betaseron 2004-2009, Tysabri 2010-2011, Copaxone 2012-2013, Tecfidera 2013...

Comment

I wish you all the best of luck in the world!!!!! We're TTC our first baby at 42 after 22 years with MS- i must be crazy!!!! We've told no-one except on this forum too!

I pray that you get your wish!!!!!!!!!

Keep us informed :-)

Comment

Awwwww

Awwwwwww, Mrs. Chip I haven't been on here in a bit, but I saw this message and wanted to say best of luck to you also! Such an exciting time
            RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Working...
            X