Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual arousal and itching - PERSONAL

Hello ladies,

I wanted to ask if anyone else has this issue. When I begin to get aroused during sexual foreplay, the bottoms of my feet suddenly begin to itch crazily to where it distracts me and sometimes makes me stop. I feel like it's a "misfire". Like, my nerve endings just start tripping out.

As I mentioned, it is very stimulating in a bad way and sometimes I stop my partner from proceeding because it is just "too much" stimulation. As soon as we stop, the sensation calms down.

Anyone else experience similar? If so, what do you do to calm things down so you can continue with your partner?

Thanks,

Inga

I've had seriously itchy feet and legs, but not during sex. It just came on for a few weeks and drove me mad as I was trying to fall asleep. I tried everything - Biofreeze gel, Benadryl, Baclofen, and Xanax. Eventually, it went away and what a relief it was. Good riddance!

Baclofen and Xanax did help some. Xanax was the best, but both might dull your senses and interfere with the experience some. It might be worth a shot, if you aren't already being treated. Your neuro might have a suggestion as well. The might have something that can help with this.
    It's not fatigue. It's a Superwoman hangover.

Comment

All my husband has to do is hold me in his arms and kiss me, and my face, ears and scalp begin to itch like crazy. I look like I'm swatting a swarm of mosquitos!! He doesn't have facial hair, so that's not the problem. Like so many things with MS.....no reason for it to happen......it just does!

Comment

Working...
      X