yeast infections~ the unwanted conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeast infections~ the unwanted conversation

Does anyone get yeast infections more often now that you have MS than before? I've never had a yeast infection until I was diagnosed and now it seems like I get one every few months. I'm not sure if it's suddenly taking alot of medication or what. I'm hoping I'm not alone in this

I had but lately I've not had one.. I try to drink alot of water. I wash immediatly after messing around with my husband and i use vagisil medicated wipes when I feel a little itch and it goes right a way. I did have a hard time getting ride of the third one so I take alot of precausions.. when I sweat i clean and change my panties ASAP.. keep it dry as possible..

BTW it is the increased medication.. I have also stoped drinking cranberry juice..
    limbo land for 1 year and 4 months DX February 2012 Copaxon February 2012 for 6 months. No DMD's since.

Comment

Being on antobiotics easily bring one on. The reason is that the antibiotics kill bacteria, even the kind of bacteria we need to keep things like yeast in check. Eat lots of yogurt! It does do what it's supposed to. Gook luck, what an annoying thing to go through along with MS.
      Jen
      RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
      "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
      X