Bra followup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bra followup

I found some Genie bras at WalMart in size 2x. They're awesome! I'll admit they're a little challenging to get on but once they're on? AWE...SOME.

Just thought I'd share with my gal pals!

Shelby

Genie bras

Me too! I got a pack of 3 size medium at Burlington..I love them!..I recently lost 75 lb so am an odd size and these are so comfortable..love them!
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

I'm glad you mentioned that they are difficult to get on.

That is the same problem I've had with sports bras in the past. They hurt to get on and off (due to constant breast pain), but seem to be comfortable once they are on.

I'd like to find a suitable, comfortable alternative for a "regular" bra.

Comment

Bali Comfort Revolution bras

Originally posted by cosake View Post

I'd like to find a suitable, comfortable alternative for a "regular" bra.
        I was struggling to find a bra that was comfortable due to breast pain, as well as issues with the MS hug. My usual bras made the hug feel worse, and made it even harder to breathe without a lot of effort.

I finally found the Bali Comfort Revolution bras at Kohls. I them! They come in sizes small-xlarge. At the time I was wearing a size 2x shirt (I've lost some weight recently) and could fit in the xlarge bras. I tell you, they felt like I was putting on a cloud.
        ~Lisa~
        "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD...(Jer 29:11)

Comment

Thank you for the tip - I will check them out at our local Kohl's.

Comment

I just looked up the Comfort Revolution bras. The ones that come in regular bra sizes are less expensive on Amazon than at Koh's. However, I don't know how much the shipping charge is. They didn't qualify for Super Saver shipping.

Comment

check out QVC. My mother is a "QVC FAN" and she told me about some sports bras they had, and I bought some. (Large-C cup size). They are very nice. They ALSO are much EASIER to get on than the sports bras I got from Kohls.
              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

@ fishead - are you talking about the Genie bras ?

It says they are meant to be stepped into, but there is no way a bra that would fit over my hips and butt would fit once it got up top where it belonged.

Do you mind saying if you step into the bra, or pull it over your head ?

Comment

I must have bought the wrong size Ginie Bra or something because I hate mine. I feel like I have no support when I wear it. I am not sure maybe I am just not comfortable in that syle bra. I am used to underwires and have a big bra size. Sometimes boobs just suck!

Comment

lmbo

I know this is an older post but I'm new and am catching up. You girls had me laughing. Thanks so much for the break in a lot of serious.

And I also agree lisa1014, sometimes boobs just suck. LOL

Comment

I know I'm jumping on late too but I just had to tell you guys what a laugh you are. I tried sports bras but I end up with a uniboob!

Comment

Working...
                      X