• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poohb3ar
    replied
    too funny!

thanks for the laugh!!!
    i needed that!

i don't have to worry about the cold, or about being uneven.
    i'm breastfree & brafree and loving it!!!

had a dbl mastectomy in july last year. wasn't big to start with.
    my 'weight gauge' was if when looking down did my boobs stick out further than my belly!!

ugh, belly wins everytime now! (working on that, but can't do a thing about the protruding bottom 2 ribs!

have you checked out the partial prosthesis for lumpectomies? i'm probably not telling you anything new.

they do have some really neat ones that even adhere to your skin. wouldn't that shock him!!! hehe!!!

love your post and positive outlook! keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• CaroleL
    replied
    I just can't resist saying this...

In a few years, I'll be needing 3 plasters! 2 for the nipples and 1 for the belly button that's stuck between them. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• wendya432
    replied
    Go for the padding, why the heck not!? lol At least the padding isn't heavy like real boobs!!! I have to say I was overly blessed in that area and man they are a pain.

After nursing 3 kids, they are NOT pretty, and don't stay where they should. Padding will hopefully stay where you put it! And I have to wear those shelf bra tanks around the house at all times. Otherwise I may knock someone out.

I used to wear the shelf bra tanks in the summer when I was just dating my husband. Back then they were perky enough to stay in place in those. Kind of like your false advertising. He thought I didn't even have a bra on.

Anyway, there is so much else you have to deal with in life, especially with MS, that if you want to pad em up, then go for it!

Leave a comment:

• cathyanderson
    replied
    Re:

Hello Sandy,
    I read you complete story, its really interesting, Thanks for sharing your view.

Leave a comment:

• itlgoddess
    replied
    a false advertiser

This term made me laugh so hard! I guess thinking about I can see dh logic.

Made me think of my "shelf bra". The girls are just falling so I thought a push up bra would be the best for this problem.

No wonder I hate bathing suits...LOL

Leave a comment:

• Christine209
    replied
    For Tuesdayschild

I am so glad I help you! Now I won't be the only one as my husband says..."a false advertiser" ! Lol

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Leave a comment:

• tuesdayschild
    replied
    You solved my problem!!!

Aside from the huge laugh, you fixed my bra problem, I think. Because I'm fat (yeah, I'll say it!) but not blessed with boob either, my "around size" is quite a bit bigger than my cup size which has meant finding well fitting bras impossible. You gave me the answer...

PADDING! Buy to fit the "around size" and fill in the cups!

My brain is so freaking dysfunctional cog-wise I had never even thought of that!

So you made me laugh AND fixed my problem. THANKS!

Shelby

PS I'm one of your post stalkers too!

Leave a comment:

• shannonwells830
    replied
    RE:

Hahaha...this thread is funny. I had a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• moolk
    replied
    Thanks for the laugh!! I really needed one today! Best wishes to you on you padded or unpadded journey!

Leave a comment:

• Christine209
    replied
    Sandy,
    That's is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing. I love it! Lol

Leave a comment:

• sgrammied
    replied
    Padding

I wear padding now so my 'headlights' don't show. About 15 years ago I was in the ER. I was having chest tightness, so of course they had to do and ECG. The ER tech was some one I use to work with on an ambulance crew. He asked me why I had band aids on my breasts. I told him to hide the Headlights. He leaves my area and comes back in with the EKG machine and band aids on his chest. He caused quite a laughing situation in the ER. Then several other nurses both male and female did the same. I went out and bought padded.
    Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Christine209
    replied
    CatMom,
    That's why he is my Ex! Ohh plus he slept with my SISTER!!! Lol seriously!

Leave a comment:

• Cat Mom
    replied
    I will definitely read your blog! I can't believe your ex thought you had no sense of humour, you're freakin hilarious girl!

Leave a comment:

• lusciousleaves
    replied
    I wear padding because mine look cold all the time. When I was younger, you could even see it through the padding. It generated a lot of stares. lol

Leave a comment:

• Jules A
    replied
    Originally posted by Cat Mom View Post
    OMG!! You were previously looking for work that can be done from home... have you ever considered stand up comedy (or sit down comedy due to MS)? This is slightly embarrassing and stalker-like to say but I actually look for your posts because I'm going to LOL at some horribly serious topics that you make funny.

By the way, I'm not 'blessed with breast' either. Tell your hubby that padded bras aren't always false advertising, I wear them so that when I get cold, the whole world can't tell, if you know what I mean!

Good luck with your 3D echo. Let us know how it went.
    Jen
    Ha! I recently started wearing padded bras for the "cold" reason also. I guess when I was younger I thought people wanted to see my nipples. I don't know but all the sudden that has been making me feel self-conscious. Same thing with underpants I never wore them but now...Getting old sure ain't for sissies.

Christine209 I loved this and might have to join Jen in seeking out your entertaining posts. Sheesh, if we didn't laugh we might cry so keep on making us smile girlfriend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X