Understanding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understanding

Hi. I'm A Young Teen Who Was Diagnosed With MS When I Was 14. July 1 Will Make It 3 Years & I Still Can't Accept The Fact I Have It. I've Become Very Depressed & I Can't Really Talk To My Friends About It Because They Wouldn't Understand What Am Going Through. It Really Gets To Me Because I Think If I Do Tell People About It They Won't Really Accept Me Or Judge Me. I'll Just Like To Know How People With MS Get Through It?

IM a bit older than you are ( OKAY i LIED, A LOT OLDER), but I know when there are too many things cluttering my mind, it gets very hard to concentrate on anyone certain thing. how what about coming to the teen/young adult chat, that is held on the first Thursday of every month from eight until 9 PM Eastern in chat.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Going to chat is a very good idea.

My question is, Do your friends know you have MS?
      Have you given them any information on MS? You can get reading material that they can understand from the MS Society. They will mail it to you. This will help you and your friends.

Wishing you the best and many true friends.
      SgrammieD

Comment

Yes Some Of Them Do. I Didn't Tell Them Everything But Mostly The Basics Dealing With MS. & Thank You!

Comment

Never Give Up...

I am new to MS.
          17 shots of Avonex Pen so far. Chills only...but they have subsided as a side effect. Last 5 Shots. No side effects at all ! Hooray !
          Walking, but no driving for now.
          Am a very young 65.
          Looking for love again after 38 years of marriage.

2 beautiful children. 2 beautiful grandchildren.
          I am in NJ. My children are in Pitts.]

Jordan (A very nice Jewish loving man)

Originally posted by Daedae View Post
          Hi. I'm A Young Teen Who Was Diagnosed With MS When I Was 14. July 1 Will Make It 3 Years & I Still Can't Accept The Fact I Have It. I've Become Very Depressed & I Can't Really Talk To My Friends About It Because They Wouldn't Understand What Am Going Through. It Really Gets To Me Because I Think If I Do Tell People About It They Won't Really Accept Me Or Judge Me. I'll Just Like To Know How People With MS Get Through It?

Comment

Working...
          X