Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy!!

Hello,

I am yet to be diagnosed, see an ms nuero periodically, and have had symptoms daily for almost two full years now.

Any advice on how to handle fatigue?? In high school, and obviously it's a five day out of a seven day week, job. It's not like you're done for the day when school is over either, since you have home work.

Any little tricks (other than caffeine) to jump start the day or keep you more energetic? Because my grades are worse the more fatigued I am... The last year I've had a four point GPA. Now I'm down to 3.6, that is a big difference for me..

Best wishes to you all! Would love some input.

the 5-hour energy shots work well. yes, they taste like s***, especially the pomegranate (the lemon-lime and orange taste the best of them) but they work decently. i dont get hyper, but i have enough energy to keep going.

if fatigue is a serious problem (and it sounds like it is) talk to ur doctor. prolly ur general family doc can prescribe a anti-fatigue pill for u. im on one. Nuvigil. and i will never give it up. it was life changing. lol.

but there are others out there.
    best of luck
    Learn from yesterday
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow

Comment

hey

Hey Buddy!

Have you tried consulting a health care professional? He'll be able to guide you best He'll be able to tell you how to conserve your energy, how to prioritize your activities, what to limit which contributes more to your fatigue levels and also what to eat to get more energy. A balanced diet too helps a lot in coping MS symptoms. Hope it helps!

Good Luck
      Andrea.G.Wolford

Comment

OT (Occupational Therapy) can help also they can give you ideas and can tailor them to your particular needs

Comment

Working...
        X