Teen Not yet Diagnosed officially

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teen Not yet Diagnosed officially

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am in High School, and I'm currently being seen every 6 months by nuero. I experience symptoms daily, and try to balance friends with family with grades! Lately, I have been having muscle weakness in my legs, and it happens to be tweaking me out a little.. I'd love to just talk to someone my age who can relate to the day to day difficulties.. Thanks!

Hi

Hello,

My name is Michaela and I have a mother who has MS. I am in 8th grade so almost to High School. I know some of the symptoms if that helps and I am always here to help or talk.

Comment

Hello

Hi Michaela, thanks for support That must be hard, I'm sorry! My mother is in the process of being diagnosed with MS currently.. and has one lesion in her brain as of right now.

The symptoms can be pretty taxing, it's strange having so little control over your own body.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of symptoms does your mother experience? You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable.

Comment

Hello would love to talke

Hi im 17 and have been dealing with this issue for 2 years..there arent many of us out there to talk to i'm here if you ever need anything
        LexiRaye

Comment

My daughter is just 17 years and she is too having the same symptoms. Can any one suggest some of the measures to cure this problem or to reduce to some extent..?

Comment

Originally posted by Terryjones View Post
            Can any one suggest some of the measures to cure this problem or to reduce to some extent..?
            Multiple Sclerosis is not curable

Has your daughter been diagnosed with MS? There are medications/treatments that might help with living with this disease.

Wishing you and your daughter all the best
            Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

i Understand...

Hey. I'm Daedae & I'm Also In High School , I Also Have Weakness In My Legs Or They'll Just Ache Really Bad. I'm Currently Dealing With A Numbness Symptom On Just The Left Side Of My Face. It's Pretty Scary Because One Minute I'll Be Doing Good & The Next I'm Developing New Symptoms.

Comment

hey

Hey there,
                Sorry to hear about the difficulties you are facing
                There are a number of exercises that you can do to keep your fitness level up and leg muscles strong. MS professional can best recommend you the therapies you need since, no two persons with MS have the same symptoms and same therapies can't be given for safe side. Have you tried consulting a doctor for that?
                Andrea.G.Wolford

Comment

Welcome to MSworld!
                  I'm a bit older now, 24, but I was diagnosed my sophomore year of High school so I can understand how difficult it can be at that age. My email is in my profile, feel free to email me if you ever want to talk .

Comment

Working...
                  X