wrist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrist

My wrist feels sprang for no reason. I haven’t hurt it in any way. Sometimes I need a wrist wrap so I don’t move it because it hurts so bad. Then it suddenly goes away. Is this a MS thing? I was diagnosed with MS in 2005 and have not had this problem before.

Probably not. Some other possibilities are carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, or arthritis. Suggest you see your PCP for further evaluation.

Best wishes
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Yeah; I'd also recommend checking it out with your PCP doctor. My theory is often that, anything could be MS (because MS is a neurological/brain disease and the brain controls everything), but that doesn't mean that it is.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X