oscar winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oscar winner

Trying to keep a smile on my face and not complain as im sure everyone is sick of hearing it...."It's always something...or "Oh...here we go...." I sometimes wonder when people looked at me if they realize i cry myself to sleep almost every nite.

I feel alone and scared, not wanting to constant complain abt what;s hurting, or not working right today....its hard because i look good (apparently),,so i must be exaggerating....or an onset of pain or fatigue must be my attempt to get out of something or for attention....i feel alone and have no desire to talk abt it to anyone...im told just get up and start moving...eat something...relax...get yourmind off it...god...i'm so sad all the time....my husband thinks im a lunatic/drama queen...i CAN"T control the tears, the pain, the fatigue, the falling...the forgetting,

Thats the best one...I don't forget..thats a cop out for covering up a lie or action i've done...which btw...i wouodn't remember anyways...lol
    This disease slowly takes away your independence, your memory...your dreams...and your soul. Sometimes i think i must have been a pretty awful pertson in a past life to deserve this crap....if i hear...what doesnt kill you.....i swear...i'll smack em;...if i can find the strength to do it!lol

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

oh...

Shep, you're in the right place here. Complain away, we all understand.
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

This disease slowly takes away your independence, your memory...your dreams...and your soul. Sometimes i think i must have been a pretty awful person in a past life to deserve this crap...

Yep. I get it. I apparently look good too.

Days when I am too tired to get out of bed, so I spend my time working out plans for HOW I will do a task (pick one - any 'normal' task). Then the big day comes and I am able to actually do some little thing. So I do. Never mind that it takes every bit of determination, will power, hardheaded-ness, and ALL the energy I have for the week just to complete the task.

So then I am labeled whatever because I just cant for however long. And why am I so depressed all the time???

Comment

Shep, ditto. MS is a punishment that no one deserves. Rant away. That's what this board is good for. Good luck

Comment

shep17,

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU could not have expressed it any better.

I don't have any words of wisdom, but I do want to let you know you are not alone.

My son, who is trying to be nice, always wants me to go somewhere with him. I say no that's ok. He says stop being lazy. the other day I finally explained how exhausting it is to walk out the door much less to walmart or out to dinner or whatever.

My sister what doesn't kill etc..... oh screw you!!!!

This too shall pass. Really funny how they say it's a progressive disease with no cure.

Any how you are not alone. unfortunately most of have to deal with it.

Try to smile once in a while even if you have to laugh at yourself.
          DIAGNOSED=2012
          ISSUES LONG BEFORE
          REBIF 1 YEAR

Comment

(((Shep)))) We understand here. Nobody else seems to, I agree. As if it wasn't hard enough being chronically hit with crazy symptoms, having to deal with people who have no clue about what we experience is exasperating.

I learned early on that if I startling telling others that I have MS, I ended up having to help them cope with it.

I don't know how long you have had MS, or what treatments you have tried, but getting fatigue treated can make a world of difference. It affects everything, cognition, mood, probably balance too. I'm sure I've bumped into lots more walls and furniture when fatigued.

Hoping for better days ahead for you!

Comment

Working...
            X