Anyone from California?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone from California?

Im 29 and from Southern California. I want to be active again but am having trouble meeting people with my same situation..anyone live here?

Hey I'm 26 live is Ventura, ca and have also had trouble meeting people around my age.. I was just diagnosed on June 26 however it was a confirmation from a month and a half long testing spree.. Haha

Comment

New dx

Hi Nic, sorry to hear about ur dx. I was dxed in 2008 at 26 also. It's a crap disease this MS but I'm sure you will adjust just fine. I was in denial up until this March and well my bf chased me out and now I'm off all treatments (long story). I have MS but MS does not have me tho. I am very active and at the moment handling this thing holistically which is a major challenge, I am being told now I have adrenal fatigue, possible hypoglycemia and my kidneys aren't functioning the way they should be, which view known for years anyway. I completely overhauled my life and I pray to God this change and treatment I'm doing (crazy stringent antiinflam diet to heal leaky gut) will get me healthier. I'm already in better health then I have been in years! Ha! Im going to give it a few mos and then maybe go back down the western medicine route, im so sick of being depressed. I need to smile again for sure. I miss my old life for sure tho. Life goes on tho right? Are you on Facebook?

Comment

I was diagnosed when I was 17, 25 now. I live in San Diego

Comment

Hello!!

Well I do not live in California, I am in Tennessee!!
          But I would like to get to know you and your situation.
          I was dx when I was 17, I am 20 now!!
          My email is on my profile if you need to vent/need a person to listen to

Take Care

Comment

I do have a Facebook but its private so no one can find me hahaha if you have one I can search you. Finding by email is easiest...

Comment

Hi, I'm 31 and in Riverside county I don't know anyone around here with MS either

Comment

I'm 31 and about 45 mins north of La and Ventura lol I havn't had a life since right after I was diagnosed, I just can't keep up with everyone anymore but I still like to get out and do things just at a more laid back pace.

Comment

Working...
                X