Where can I donate MS meds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I donate MS meds?

Is there any place I can donate the glatiremer acetate injections that I am no longer on?
    All sunsets are beautiful, but the most amazing sunsets have a few clouds.

There is a national agency that lists states where you can donate them. And of course, you know that trying to give them away through the MSW message boards and chat is illegal and goes against one of our guidelines.

Patients Looking to Donate

If you are looking to dispose of a prescription drug product, drug repository programs will not meet your needs. If you wish to donate medicine, contact SIRUM, an organization specializing in assisting with drug donations and national drug donation laws. Please check with a local pharmacy, prescriber or contact your state Board of Pharmacy for more information.

https://www.ncsl.org/health/state-pr...itory-programs
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I wasn't trying to give them away through MSW I was honestly wanting to find where I can give them legally to someone that may need them.
      All sunsets are beautiful, but the most amazing sunsets have a few clouds.

Comment

I know you weren't trying to do that, sulphur kennel. I just added that in case someone who doesn't know the gidelines would ask for them. I hope you can find a good source for donation.
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
        X