#ECTRIMS2022 – ATA188 Could Be ‘Game Changing’ for Progressive MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are progressive MS treatments being studied.

Atara's therapy candidate shown to stabilize or ease disability up to 4 years

​In an early clinical trial, Atara Biotherapeutics’ investigational treatment ATA188 stabilized or eased disability in most people with non-active, progressive forms of multiple sclerosis (MS) — with those benefits now having been sustained for up to four years.

#ECTRIMS2022 – Targeting EBV Key in Progressive MS: Experts | ATA188 May Be 'Game Changing' Treatment for Non-active Forms | Multiple Sclerosis News Today
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

That would be amazing. I hope the positive results continue.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

I hope they are on to something !!!
      It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

I will definitely be following this!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Following.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
          X