Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
    Getting my Moderna booster shot today!
    Most of my grandkids will be getting their 1/3 dose shots soon.
    I will be so happy when the kids can finally get vaccinated!

I’m thinking about cross vaccinating. I had Moderna and think I’ll do Pfizer. I have 2 days off together next week so that is when I will do it in case I feel punk. Husband got Pfizer so it’s a no brainer for him to switch to Moderna for booster.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
      Getting my Moderna booster shot today!
      Most of my grandkids will be getting their 1/3 dose shots soon.
      The day after..... Very sore arm today, and no major side effects except the spasticity in my legs has ramped way up! I looked up my post after my 2nd dose and sure enough, the same thing happened. Weird. Still I'll take it and urge others to get their booster.

I am so sick and tired of Covid
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Had my Covid booster yesterday. I am 6 months past the 2nd dose and wasn’t asked any health questions. Colorado’s 7 day positivity rate is headed for double digits. The booster vaccine is.being encouraged. Hoping I’m done being a pin cushion
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

I had my Third Moderna shot (it wasn't called a "Booster" but a Third Shot as immune-compromised was the reason I was eligible for the vacc in Pennsylvania; I had my First Moderna March 29, Second Moderna April 25; Third Moderna September 10 [which was only FOUR months after receiving "fully vacc'd" status). But, I wanted to "get out early" before the "masses were to line up in late October?"

I hope everyone who is eligible does get both vaccs and/or the boosters. Everyone should be lining up. I understand the fear, but science, science, science. Masks can only do so much. It's a GLOBAL PANDEMIC; vaccines for everyone is our only way out!!!
          Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass; it's learning to dance in the rain!

Comment

Hi dm0329.
            My post may have been confusing to you, I don’t know. I have had 2 Pfizer vaccines. Tuesday I received my 3rd Pfizer vaccine. The 3rd vaccine is being referred to as a “booster” but is the same full dose as the previous ones. The initial recommendation was to get the 3rd vaccine 8 months after the 2nd one. That has now changed to 6 months after your 2nd vaccine.

Here in Colorado our Covid cases and hospitalizations are out of control, to the point we now have FEMA here.

Take care

Diagnosed 1984
            “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Had my third dose of Pfizer on Monday and it knocked the daylights out of me. Way more than the first two did. I just hope I did the right thing. Im sure there’s more to it than any of us knows. And at this point who can we believe ? Everybody seems to be an expert. Just not me.
              It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

I got two Moderna last winter and added a Pfizer booster last week. Sore arm, swollen axillary lymph node in that arm but that was the only side effects from booster. I really hope the vaccine rate improves and we can get on with life as usual again soon.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                Anonymous

Comment

I was all psyched to get the booster until I started having a lot more head pains. Think I will wait awhile longer. Thanks for the great thread! We need all the help we can get.
                  Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

I got my third Pfizer shot two weeks ago. No problems just a sore are for a day or two.

Comment

I got my third shot Monday, three months after Ocrevus infusion. I didn't have any side effects.
                      God Bless Us All

Comment

Husband without MS got first 2 Pfizer than crossed over to Moderna for booster on Wednesday. For over 24 hours he had a headache, body aches, didn't even eat Thanksgiving dinner but feels better today. I know there isn't a direct correlation but I'm a little envious of what appears to be a robust immune response to his booster. I had minimal post vaccine symptoms when I added Pfizer to my initial Moderna.
                        Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
                          Husband without MS got first 2 Pfizer than crossed over to Moderna for booster on Wednesday. For over 24 hours he had a headache, body aches, didn't even eat Thanksgiving dinner but feels better today. I know there isn't a direct correlation but I'm a little envious of what appears to be a robust immune response to his booster. I had minimal post vaccine symptoms when I added Pfizer to my initial Moderna.
                          I had Pfizer first 2 and get Moderna booster late Sunday afternoon. Will let you know how I make out.
                          Kathy
                          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

We had 2 of our grandchildren get their Pfizer shots and both did well! Only a sore arm and feeling tired. Both are under 12 years. We have 4 more grands over 5 years to get theirs as well.
                            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by pennstater View Post

I had Pfizer first 2 and get Moderna booster late Sunday afternoon. Will let you know how I make out.
                              Good luck!
                              Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
                                Good luck!
                                Thanks Jules. I did have the Moderna booster after 2 Pfizer's. I went to bed 2 hours early last night, as I was tired. Dragging a little today, but overall, ok. Glad to have the booster in the books!
                                Kathy
                                DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Working...
                                X