Christina Applegate has MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christina Applegate has MS

Actress Christina Applegate has announced that she has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

The 49-year-old, known for her roles in "Bad Moms," "Married... with Children" and "Dead to Me," said in a tweetpublished overnight that she was diagnosed "a few months ago."

"It's been a strange journey. But I have been so supported by people that I know who also have this condition," wrote Applegate. "It's been a tough road. But as we all know, the road keeps going. Unless some ******* blocks it."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/10/enter...ntl/index.html

It's really sad to hear. I really like her acting in Dead to Me. I hope she gets the best treatment.

Comment

This is stunning news , She is a beautiful and talented actress , I pray that she receives the best treatments available .

Comment

I giver her credit going public early in the diagnosis. I can only imagine how hard it will be to go thru the stages of grief in the public eye. I wish her all the best and hope she follows the science in getting care.
        Kathy
        DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

I also think she's a great actress, applaud her for being open about her diagnosis and hope she does well.
          He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
          Anonymous

Comment

Working...
          X