Stylus for those with hand issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stylus for those with hand issues

My hands have become weak, with my fingers slightly curled. Since I use a tablet to read ebooks, check email, and do just about everything else, I’ve had trouble typing and hitting icons.

My daughter sent me a link on Amazon to some kids’ stylus. They’re fat like kids crayons, have a round head at the top with yarn hair and a cute face. They work! I can type again! And the best thing is that they’re easy to pick up and hold in my curly fingers. At less than $10 for a pack of 7, a good buy.

Originally posted by kmallory1 View Post
    My hands have become weak, with my fingers slightly curled. Since I use a tablet to read ebooks, check email, and do just about everything else, I’ve had trouble typing and hitting icons.

My daughter sent me a link on Amazon to some kids’ stylus. They’re fat like kids crayons, have a round head at the top with yarn hair and a cute face. They work! I can type again! And the best thing is that they’re easy to pick up and hold in my curly fingers. At less than $10 for a pack of 7, a good buy.
    Thank you very much, kmallory!

Super idea for those of us with hand weakness, numbness, or curling fingers.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Excellent idea Kmallory! We have an area on MSWorld that highlights different products members have contributed for making our lives easier. Check out- https://www.msworld.org/resources/product-reviews/

You can email productreviews@MSWorld.org and submit your great idea. They will then review for submission.
      I urge you and others to help contribute!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

My left hand started curling about 2 years ago. I now receive Botox injections in that hand. It has really helped. I was informed that I would lose some of my strength in the hand, might be a little hard to zip up, but I can live with that.

Comment

Working...
        X