No announcement yet.

Miss me ❤❤😘🥰😍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daisycat My own opinion is that you do care about yourself and you do care to live. Otherwise you wouldn't be all over a blog reposting about it. This is your cry for attention which you are receiving. I was also diagnosed in 2018. You may not agree (and that is fine) but we are so lucky to be diagnosed recently then many, many others who have been living with MS for decades. To be honest i feel you are insulting those who have been fighting the fight longer than we have probably been alive (no offense to anyone but trying to make a point of how long you can live and have a life). I also live in a very high COVID area where you pray to not get injured because there is no one to help you at the hospital. I've also had 13 family members, at different points, battle COVID. I myself dodged it 3 times now. Not really sure how as 2 of those times i should have had it by my contact with those family members. You are not the only one dealing with all this. And i personally don't believe Snoopy was trying to dismiss your mask wearing. Just bringing up a point that, again, you are not the only one going through something. We all are. In some way or another. And this is a blog that brings people together to discuss, share experiences, gain insight or just get it off the chest knowing someone else understands.

I really hoped after this time and going through this pandemic you would have seen how valuable life is. Anyone who passed from COVID probably would have gladly taken on MS instead of being on the other side. Cherish what you have, make the best of it. And if you choose to continue to want to be negative, that is your choice but don't come here looking for sympathy with it as you are not the only person in the world going through this. I said i wouldn't engage in a thread with you as it angers me to see how much you dismiss life and how you view having MS but even i am offended that you think death is a better option and that you rather be a victim in your circumstance then own it and control it.

I really, really hope 2021 gives you some sort of light. And if it doesn't, i feel empathy that you think being your own worst enemy is a better option.
    Dx March 2018; possible first episode: August 2011
    Tysabri May 2018-June 2019, Mayzent July 2019

Comment

Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Jennaly16 View Post
        Daisycat My own opinion is that you do care about yourself and you do care to live. Otherwise you wouldn't be all over a blog reposting about it. This is your cry for attention which you are receiving. I was also diagnosed in 2018. You may not agree (and that is fine) but we are so lucky to be diagnosed recently then many, many others who have been living with MS for decades. To be honest i feel you are insulting those who have been fighting the fight longer than we have probably been alive (no offense to anyone but trying to make a point of how long you can live and have a life). I also live in a very high COVID area where you pray to not get injured because there is no one to help you at the hospital. I've also had 13 family members, at different points, battle COVID. I myself dodged it 3 times now. Not really sure how as 2 of those times i should have had it by my contact with those family members. You are not the only one dealing with all this. And i personally don't believe Snoopy was trying to dismiss your mask wearing. Just bringing up a point that, again, you are not the only one going through something. We all are. In some way or another. And this is a blog that brings people together to discuss, share experiences, gain insight or just get it off the chest knowing someone else understands.

I really hoped after this time and going through this pandemic you would have seen how valuable life is. Anyone who passed from COVID probably would have gladly taken on MS instead of being on the other side. Cherish what you have, make the best of it. And if you choose to continue to want to be negative, that is your choice but don't come here looking for sympathy with it as you are not the only person in the world going through this. I said i wouldn't engage in a thread with you as it angers me to see how much you dismiss life and how you view having MS but even i am offended that you think death is a better option and that you rather be a victim in your circumstance then own it and control it.

I really, really hope 2021 gives you some sort of light. And if it doesn't, i feel empathy that you think being your own worst enemy is a better option.
        Excellent. I don't think many of us want to go around and around on this one again.
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Working...
        X