Miss me ❤❤😘🥰😍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss me ❤❤😘🥰😍

This corona stuff has made life super boring so I thought I’d stop by and let everyone know.
    1. still don’t plan to stick around if things progress.

2. Haven’t had any mris since 2019 and I’m not going to get anymore. Two years of no progression is enough for me not to care to do them. If there’s progression it’s just going to have me on a plane to Switzerland so I’m not going to check.

but anyway mostly just wanted to say I still think this is a curse and it’s humiliating and complete crap that I have this curse.
    Last edited by Seasha; 12-23-2020, 12:19 AM.

Welcome back. You should catch up with another user - someone33. You share the same attitude and outlook. So much so, some people thought you were the same person. If you do plan on Switzerland, guess you better hope the covid restrictions are lifted by then. Right now, we aren't welcome.

Take care.
    Kathy
    DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Hi Daisycat

Glad to hear there has been no MS progression.

Enjoy your life today.

Try to stay in the now, and live in the present.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Great to see you and always great to hear when one of us has no progression!! My wish for 2021 is that MS is kind to us all.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
          My wish for 2021 is that MS is kind to us all.
          My wish too, Jules!

PS Good to see you, Jules - been wondering how you've been doing.

PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

My wish too, Jules!

PS Good to see you, Jules - been wondering how you've been doing.
            Awww thanks. I've been good, mostly working and with total COVID 19 fatigue at this point but otherwise good.
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

You are a lucky girl Daisy Cat.
              I thought a little time would mellow you out a bit , but that’s Ok. You can be an inspiration to those who are new and afraid.
              Nice you haven’t forgotten about us. We try to be a comfort to one another. It’s hard for all of us. Glad you came back instead of someone. Take care.
              It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Jules A View Post
                I've been good, mostly working and with total COVID 19 fatigue at this point but otherwise good.
                Glad to "see" you Jules! Stay Well

Diagnosed 1984
                “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post

Glad to "see" you Jules! Stay Well
                  Thanks! You too!
                  Anonymous

Comment

Actually I messaged Switzerland. They said we can still enter the country for medical reasons. I wanted to be sure before I paid them 80 bucks a year. And can’t say this curse has driven me so insane I have multiple personalities. Maybe in a few more years. But I do hope corona is over with soon. As much fun as I’m having kicking people out in the morning because they don’t have a mask I’m sick of dying bc wearing a mask with asthma sucks.

I hope all of us have no progression for 2021. Although I’m not going to know since the thought of getting in an mri machine with a mask and my asthma makes me want to pass out. And I wouldn’t feel safe getting in one without a mask.

and I’m mellow now. With the Rona I can’t really do anything. So I go to work, go home, play video games with my boyfriend, and take my sleeping pills, and go to sleep. Repeat the next day.

Comment

Daisycat, if you go to Switzerland I hope you speak German and/or French as those are the main languages spoken in many areas. By the way, Masks are required in Switzerland.

Mask wearing and Asthma: My daughter does Aerial Silks and is a licensed Massage Therapist and has to wear 4 layers of face coverings, she has no problem with her Asthma. I have Asthma and wear 3 layers with no problem. Asthma is not an excuse for not wearing a mask.

In general the majority of people would agree wearing a mask sucks but is necessary at this time.
                      Diagnosed 1984
                      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
                        This corona stuff has made life super boring so I thought I'd stop by ...
                        Two years of no progression ...
                        i didn't notice this until today. Sorry I missed responding for so long. Welcome back. Two years of no progression is good news!

~ Faith
                        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Daisycat, if you go to Switzerland I hope you speak German and/or French as those are the main languages spoken in many areas. By the way, Masks are required in Switzerland.

Mask wearing and Asthma: My daughter does Aerial Silks and is a licensed Massage Therapist and has to wear 4 layers of face coverings, she has no problem with her Asthma. I have Asthma and wear 3 layers with no problem. Asthma is not an excuse for not wearing a mask.

In general the majority of people would agree wearing a mask sucks but is necessary at this time.
                          I am pretty sure I said I wear a mask. I think I just said it bothers my asthma... Not sure where me saying I am not going to get in a death box/mri machine without a mask and wearing a mask in one sounds like I would suffocate and I also said

"As much fun as I’m having kicking people out in the morning because they don’t have a mask I’m sick of dying bc wearing a mask with asthma sucks." - so if you maybe READ what I wrote you will see I wear a mask. I just find it unpleasant. Heat is the main thing that bothers my asthma and walking around at work all day you kinda get hot...

and yes mama I am glad there has been no progression. its been 3 years 3 months 9 days 19 hours and 45 minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
                            I am pretty sure I said I wear a mask.
                            Yes........

Diagnosed 1984

Comment

Yes........

So why did you feel the need to post about how you and your daughter wear a mask with asthma just fine and asthma isn’t an excuse for not wearing a mask. I don’t think you know how vocal I am about people who try to get near me without a mask.

have to be “polite” at work... but if I’m at the grocery store all bets are off. Especially since my town is at 110% icu capacity and 90% hospital capacity.... not that I would go to a hospital if I did get corona, but I would hate to pass it to my boyfriend or mom and they don’t have a bed if needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X