Happy Thanksgiving Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

All the staff at MSWorld wish you a happy Thanksgiving Week! Whether you are celebrating with few or many family members, we hope you stay safe and healthy during this time.

We are so thankful for all of you and are deeply grateful for your help in supporting others here!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Thank you Seasha and Team MSWorld! Same to all of you!

Comment

Gobble gobble.
      The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Appreciate the simple things.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Appreciate the simple things.

Only the best to everyone!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all! This year has really made me thankful for the simple things in life. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday, however you choose to spend it.
            Kathy
            DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

Thankful for same things, Pennstater. And for everyone here. Also grateful for all the technology and ways we have right now to stay in touch with everyone!
              Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
                All the staff at MSWorld wish you a happy Thanksgiving Week! Whether you are celebrating with few or many family members, we hope you stay safe and healthy during this time.

We are so thankful for all of you and are deeply grateful for your help in supporting others here!
                As part of the MSWorld Staff, I echo this.

~ Faith
                MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Belated happy Thanksgiving to everyone !
                  MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

Originally posted by agate View Post
                    Belated happy Thanksgiving to everyone !
                    Good to see you, Agate. Haven't seen much of you around lately.
                    ~ Faith
                    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
                    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
                    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
                    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
                    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
                    X