Good News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News

I just got the results of my MRI and there are no new lesions! I have not had any changes in my MRI's for several years. I stopped taking a DMT 3 years ago and I was very nervous with this MRI because my constant dizziness has been worse for a couple of months. I didn't know if it was a flare or the side effects of the meds I take for high blood pressure. I was so relieved I burst into happy tears. Not taking a DMT has stressed me out some. Now I feel more secure in my decision and will try to deal with my permanent symptoms without stressing so much.

That is very good news loopey!

It's great to know that you have some relief from the stress of it all, too.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

I am so happy to hear this loopey! I am sure it is a huge relief. I do hope your dizziness resolves. If it is a medicine side effect, any chance you have other options to try?
      Kathy
      DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Loopey so glad to hear this news!! You know I understand about the dizzies. You just never really know which direction it's coming from. And.. it never ends! Keep doing what you're doing and wishing you good days!!!!
        Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Thank you KoKo, pennstater and Marti ! I have been dizzy every day since my first bad flare. The medicines I have to take for blood pressure all have dizziness as a side effect and my Dr. says there is no other meds to try. Now with the latest MRI being stable I am stressing less. It was good to hear from you Marti.

Comment

Working...
          X