No announcement yet.

Electric shock synptom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm another who gets the shocks in my left calf and right eye. The right leg gets half-dollar sized spots that feel like they're burning. None of it lasts very long.

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post

Great to learn that your MRI report is stable and no progression, rsinger.

I wonder if the bulging discs are causing the electric shocks in your left leg?

If you find out, be sure to let us know.

Thank you for the update!

30 years ago my first MRI had dozens of brightly lit spots. Now, I almost never have any enhanced lesions. Yet my MS has progressed over all these years and still is. My neurologist always told me there is not necessarily a correlation between what the MRI shows and what is happening to your MS.

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"

Currently on rituxan

Comment

Originally posted by MSLazarus View Post

30 years ago my first MRI had dozens of brightly lit spots. Now, I almost never have any enhanced lesions. Yet my MS has progressed over all these years and still is. My neurologist always told me there is not necessarily a correlation between what the MRI shows and what is happening to your MS.
        Very true, MSLazarus.

I never had any enhanced lesions (inflammatory type), and yet have had a mostly steady progression from onset (PPMS).

Many neurologists believe that this type of progression is driven more by a process called neurodegeneration, rather than by acute inflammatory activity.
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X