ARCADE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARCADE

I am going through serious withdrawals!!!! I need the arcade back! My mind needs the arcade back! My brain and peace of mind needs the arcade back!!!!

Hi Bonbon!

I like the arcade too! I sent an email to tech support about updates. When I find out, I'll let you know.
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

I also miss the arcade. I am going through arcade withdrawal. please get the arcade back. Shoo
      Shoo

Comment

I an another one going arcade withdrawal. please get it back. shoo
        Shoo

Comment

Tech support emailed me back and they don't know when the arcade will return. Sorry, no updates. In the meantime have you tried a google search for free online games?
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

seasha thank you

you know a long time ago they had a game room and they decided to change the boards and the game room never returned is this going to happen again.

don't they relaize how much this helps people to relax, cognitive skills, everything.

i am bedbound and there is not much on t.v, looked everything on the internet, read at night so the arcade helped with my memory and passed the time.

i'm sorry i'm complaing but it seems ms world doesn't care abouut helping people with cognitive skills

and yes i looked on the internet for free games but have not found any word games

thank you if any body read this shoo
            Shoo

Comment

Shoo & Bonbon61,

We understand how important the arcade was to many members and how much it truly helped their cognitive function.

Our arcade was run via java and we were informed that java would be fazed out completely in December. This required MSWorld to find an alternate arcade for our members.

Please be aware that MSWorld is working on getting a new arcade and we would love to know what your favorite games were you played?

We would love to know which games you enjoyed the most so we can incorporate into the new arcade or something similar.

Thank you for your patience and you can be rest assured that MSWorld is working on bringing a new and improved arcade to our home for all to use.
              MSWorld Administration

Comment

the games i liked were bookworm,chain letters, marvin the card game

thank you for answering the post

shoo
                Shoo

Comment

Good Morning Everyone,

I am hooked on scrabble blast. I have beaten the high score twice but it won't show it, anyone know why? I also love mahjong. I can fine mahjong on free online games. Only place I found scrabble blast is here.
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

Like Majong
                    Gubbins

Comment

Working...
                    X