I thought I was beyond this, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I was beyond this, but...

I really believed I was having my first real remission, but gradually all the symptoms have come back. This morning I woke up absolutely exhausted... more so than usual. Yesterday I kept falling asleep most of the day. I slept pretty well last night without any meds. But the knock-down fatigue kept me off at least have the day.

My dog had an appointment with the Vet and I really felt like cancelling. But, I pushed through and did that little chore. I even took a couple B12's first.

The dizzies came back, some of the facial pain and some of the pins and needles etc etc. My neuro is retiring in June so I will have a new one. So that's something else to deal with. Some days I feel so healthy, but then....it starts all over.

Hope everyone on this board is staying healthy and keeping with the program. A little while longer won't hurt anyone. We MS-ers know how to be patient don't we!!
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

good vibes on the way to you

Sorry they are back nipping at your heels. Such a drag literally lol. Just imagine the rest of the US is now getting to experience some of the "locked down" feelings we deal with on a daily basis right? Glad you got some sleep.

Comment

Glad you were able to push through. Wishing you better days.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Hi Marti,
        I sincerely hope that you are feeling better. It is so discouraging to feel pretty good then BANG not so good!

Comment

Marti,

Sorry to hear. MS sometimes seems to do that. We can cruise along where we seem to be at peace with our MS, then out of nowhere, it reminds us that we still have battles to fight.

For me, the culprit is that when in a good cycle, I keep pushing to do more, than the fatigue hits, and symptoms worsen. Then I am really limited until the fatigue lifts some. Any chance you may be caught in this type of cycle?

It seems to be a balancing act. I have been getting better about not pushing too hard. But once in awhile, I get caught.
          Kathy
          DX 01/06, currently on Tysabri

Comment

Marty I'm sorry your symptoms have returned and I hope you are feeling better.

Yes, I am keeping with the program.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Originally posted by jkforrest View Post
              Sorry they are back nipping at your heels. Such a drag literally lol. Just imagine the rest of the US is now getting to experience some of the "locked down" feelings we deal with on a daily basis right? Glad you got some sleep.
              Very well said.

Comment

Working...
              X