Baclofen pump refill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen pump refill

Has anybody ever had a baclofen pump refilled through home healthcare? Is that even possible?

My neuro’s office is in a high rise building with 2 fairly small elevators. I’m apprehensive about being packed in there with 6 or 7 people, no opportunity for social distancing.

I’m in a power wheelchair so the stairs are not an option.

I've received infusions at home, but never a pump refill. It's certainly possible, but never heard of it done before.

You could just ask people not to join you and most would probably agree.

Comment

Just thought I’d follow up on my concern about going to my neuro’s office for a Baclofen pump refill.

The building’s elevators were empty, so no worries there. The front desk staff wore masks and gloves, and checked temperature as part of check-in. The waiting room just had 2 other patients.
      I could hear the staff making calls rescheduling office visits to telehealth calls.

I was taken to a treatment room almost immediately, refilled, and sent on my way.

The infusion center is still accepting patients. They’re further down the hall so I couldn’t see how they are arranging seating for social distancing.

Has anyone received Ocrevus since this started? How did it go?

Comment

Working...
      X