What are you streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW; Angel Eyes / movie

Not a series but on Netflix recently: Angel Eyes. Slightly edgy early on, a romance at end.

Real but not over acted. Nice to see Jennifer Lopez develop as an actor. James Caviezel in the slightly off-beat male lead. Holds together nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by marti View Post
      The Waltons is first on the list. The sitcoms are favorites... anything that makes me laugh. Everybody Loves Raymond, Laverne & Shirley, Happy Days, The Andy Griffith Show, Mom, Bob's Burgers, Two and a half Men, Grounded for Life, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Still Standing. Just to name a few.
      Thanks for the suggestions, Marti! I've.streamed some of them but there are many others from your list that I'd enjoy too 😉.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
        Not a series but on Netflix recently: Angel Eyes. Slightly edgy early on, a romance at end.

Real but not over acted. Nice to see Jennifer Lopez develop as an actor. James Caviezel in the slightly off-beat male lead. Holds together nicely.
        Oh, I'd probably enjoy that. I've enjoyed Jennifer Lopez as an actor. Thanks for the idea.
        ~ Faith
        MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
        (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
        - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
        - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
        - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
        X