Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invisible symptom animation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Invisible symptom animation

    ms international federation (msif)

    A global hit! MS Australia’s invisible symptom animation

    https://www.msif.org/news/2019/10/22...tom-animation/
    PPMS for 22 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

    #2
    I can relate to most of the sx's and it is not fun. I want to shout it from the rooftops on what I am feeling but I don't. The sensitive feet and burning have been the worst invisible sx for me.

    I liked the video and will show it to my DH.
    God Bless Us All

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by REG53 View Post
      I can relate to most of the sx's...

      Like REG53, I can relate but more fortunately, I do not have as many invisible sx's. Thanks for the link KoKo!

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by 502E79 View Post
        Like REG53, I can relate but more fortunately, I do not have as many invisible sx's. Thanks for the link KoKo!
        Jer

        Although I have experienced (and still do occasionally) most of the sensory symptoms, they are now infrequent and very short-lived, thankfully (knock-on-wood).

        Originally posted by REG53 View Post
        I can relate to most of the sx's and it is not fun. I want to shout it from the rooftops on what I am feeling but I don't. The sensitive feet and burning have been the worst invisible sx for me.

        I liked the video and will show it to my DH.
        REG

        I know that you've been dealing with the burning feet for quite awhile. My right foot will have burning maybe one night, every 2 months or so.

        I feel for you, having to put up with that on a regular basis.

        Take Care
        PPMS for 22 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          Although I have experienced (and still do occasionally) most of the sensory symptoms, they are now infrequent and very short-lived, thankfully (knock-on-wood).
          Can't believe that I forgot to mention the numbness in my fingers, which used to come and go, but is now present more often than not.

          This makes it difficult to grasp things, and also causes me to drop things a lot.

          Take Care
          PPMS for 22 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

          Comment


            #6
            Thank you Koko. It is when I walk so I have been using a power chair in the house to get from point A to point B. I had to stop Lyrica which helped and have starter neurotin again but it don't help. Just hoping.

            I had a foot fungus infection which has cleared up. I think it caused the ms burning nerve pain to kick in. I'm hoping it stops soon.
            God Bless Us All

            Comment

            Working...
            X