Positive attitude (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive attitude (2)

I made a mistake by responding to Daisycat's comment on a previous thread before. It doesn't seem fair to me to hijack DonnaH's introduction thread to respond to Daisycat, so I'm starting a new thread.
    Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
    Mama

My attitude was very positive about my future until this happened. Now I’m realistically living in denial. THAT has helped me with sleep, productivey at my multiple jobs.

Acceptance of this would mean I give up everything and basically save everything for when I can’t walk. I’ll take denial and proving the hospital was wrong. Might be hard with my no more mris but I’ll find a way:

and im very happy in my vacuum of solitude...
    Daisycat --
    You and I have very different ideas about:
    - what is realistic
    - what acceptance means
    - and what happiness is
    I could poke all kinds of holes in what you wrote, but you will choose to believe what you want to believe so there is no point in me doing that.

It remains my hope that you will embrace acceptance, happiness, and what is "real" in the not too distant future.
    ~ Faith
    MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
    (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
    - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
    - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
    - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.
Working...
X