Fatigue after eating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatigue after eating

Do you feel fatigued after eating? It's a new thing with me, and I've never heard anyone else talk about it.

Sometimes I get dizzy WHILE I'm eating. ????
    Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by MMMMS View Post
      Do you feel fatigued after eating? It's a new thing with me, and I've never heard anyone else talk about it.
      We had a small discussion about this topic a few years ago.

You're not alone with feeling fatigued after eating.

https://www.msworld.org/forum/showth...elated-to-diet

Take Care
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Yes seems like lots of energy and then eat and it just goes all away. I just figured the body was using energy to digest and where mine wasn’t a never ending supply it doesn’t leave me much left. I’ve even had good luck skipping meals just for that reason. Now for lunch I’ve really cut back just enough to trick my stomach into thinking I’ve eaten. Actually been doing a bit better after figuring all this out. I just don’t think our bodies have great energy reserves like normal people.
        It was one agains't 2.5million toughest one we ever fought.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpride View Post
          Yes seems like lots of energy and then eat and it just goes all away. I just figured the body was using energy to digest and where mine wasn’t a never ending supply it doesn’t leave me much left. I’ve even had good luck skipping meals just for that reason. Now for lunch I’ve really cut back just enough to trick my stomach into thinking I’ve eaten. Actually been doing a bit better after figuring all this out. I just don’t think our bodies have great energy reserves like normal people.
          I agree with what you say, oceanpride.

I have the most energy to do things in the morning, before I eat. I do the most important tasks during this time, while I'm at my 'best' physically.

Originally posted by oceanpride View Post
          Now for lunch I’ve really cut back just enough to trick my stomach into thinking I’ve eaten. Actually been doing a bit better after figuring all this out.
          Clever! It's pretty amazing, some of the work-arounds and adaptations we learn in order to function.

Take Care
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
          X