Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GESSA View Post
    Thanks for the article, GESSA.

It is very interesting and also very enlightening.

My favorite line from the article: "However, not all individuals with MS experience cognitive impairment and not all of those with impairment progress significantly." That's a bit of good news!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Um...that’s odd, because the paragraphs breaks here are the paragraph breaks I put in my post...does this site often aggravate people’s posts? Maybe because I wrote it on my phone?

[paragraph break here]
      Sorry for any confusion.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Comment

Um...that’s odd, because the paragraphs breaks here are the paragraph breaks I put in my post...does this site often aggravate people’s posts? Maybe because I wrote it on my phone?

[paragraph break here]
        Sorry for any confusion.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
        GESSA

The post (#14) was in one large block, in the Moderator Control Panel, so spacing was added there.

No problem! Not to worry.

Take Care
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Here’s mine:

”[E]arly detection of cognitive change may lead to earlier, more targeted treatment interventions...”

I wouldn’t wish my cognitive decline on my worst enemy, but if it had been recognized in 2012, there might have been something I could’ve done to make it stop or slow down, at least before I lost my entire career because of it.

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
          Thanks for the article, GESSA.

It is very interesting and also very enlightening.

My favorite line from the article: "However, not all individuals with MS experience cognitive impairment and not all of those with impairment progress significantly." That's a bit of good news!

Take Care

Comment

Here’s mine:

”[E]arly detection of cognitive change may lead to earlier, more targeted treatment interventions...”

I wouldn’t wish my cognitive decline on my worst enemy, but if it had been recognized in 2012, there might have been something I could’ve done to make it stop or slow down, at least before I lost my entire career because of it.
            GESSA

I'm sorry that you have lost your career due to the cognitive decline caused by MS.

My cognitive abilities are ok, but my physical.....not so much.

We have to find ways to adapt, do things differently, and keep going the best we can.

Take Care

Comment

Working...
            X