Good neuro in Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good neuro in Tampa

Looking for a good neuro with Ms experience in Tampa. Need good advice from a Ms neurologist.

I know it's always helpful to hear from others but if no one responds, you can always search the NMSS's Partners in MS Care. https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Tr...ers-in-MS-Care Scroll down and add your zipcode and state to find a neuro near you.

"Partners in MS Care are healthcare providers who have demonstrated knowledge and expertise in treating patients with MS. These providers have a relationship with the National MS Society that helps connect their patients to the information, resources and support available to them live their best lives with MS."
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

There are two MS clinics in Tampa. One at USF in the USF offices near Tampa General. It usually takes a bit of a wait to get in to see them. Maybe things have changed. I haven’t been there in years.

The other is called the South Tampa MS Clinic. Dr Cascione is the MS neuro. This info may be out of date but you can google it to see if it’s still accurate

I live the other side of the bay and quit going to Tampa many years al. I just go to a general neuro that’s in a group of many neuros.

Comment

Working...
      X