Psoriasis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psoriasis

It looks like I may have developed psoriasis. I've been having some foot pain that I thought it was related to my MS. Then, some swelling developed. If I take prednisone, it completely goes away. The only thing I could find on the internet with my symptoms was psoriatic arthritis but I do not have psoriasis. Then, I noticed plaques on my elbows this week.

Now, again on the internet, I see a connection between MS, MS meds, and psoriasis. Does anyone have any information on this? It could just be the autoimmune thing. I call it the autoimmune domino effect.

I'd get it checked out before being certain of the diagnosis but yup it could be any/all of the above. Even without MS some of these type conditions, I'm thinking of eczema in particular, can occur as we age and our immune system isn't as robust. Urghhhh!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Been wondering too

Kat, I've been having symptoms of this too, but also am not sure. I also do not have Psoriasis, or I don't think so, but have other symptoms that I believe are related like the unexplained foot pain, swelling and redness at the ankle area, fragile/brittle finger nails. I had not had these symptoms previously and am also looking for a connection.

Comment

Tina, I'll let you know if I get any diagnosis. I'm going to wait a week and see if it gets any better. It's been a painful year.

Comment

ME TOO

I am also having a skin condition from my MS .i take Tecfidera and have itching and rash especially stomach and eye lids ... I think it is my weak immume system

Comment

Working...
          X