Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Let the new year bring us all better health, and failing that, peace and some joy. 💕💕💕💕

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
    Let the new year bring us all better health, and failing that, peace and some joy. 💕💕💕💕
    Ditto ~ Well said Thinkimjob!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Merry Christmas and good health to all!
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Yes, let's aim toward a joyful Christmas and a healthier New Year!

Thank you TIJ!

Comment

Good health and peaceful thoughts
          Happy Holidays!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone.
            God Bless Us All

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
              He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
              Anonymous

Comment

Merry Christmas y'all.
                The future depends on what you do today.- Gandhi

Comment

Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 and Happy Holidays to all my friends here at Ms World! So blessed to have you all in my life...even if it is just online! ❤️

Comment

Happy Holidays!

May I share a fond Christmas memory?

I remember Christmas when I was 10 years old. It was a rough year because my father had been injured on a job and had no income. There were 12 children so we each got just one present for Christmas. My parents gave me a dictionary that year; a $1 dictionary.

Of course, I was hugely disappointed and would have liked a toy of any kind. But it was the best they could afford and I thought they felt badly about it. So, I put on my happy face and decided to make them feel as though it was the best gift they could possibly have given me.

I have forgotten most Christmases but not that one… because it marked a turning point, a maturation, and poignantly defined something for me… that thinking of someone else, my parents in this case, and doing something for their happiness brought me more satisfaction than any gift I could have received.

Only years later did I actually grasp the thought they put into getting me a dictionary. It may sound strange or too weird for some, but I honestly think Dad got me that because he believed in me. He believed I should reach a little higher and reading the dictionary was the best $1 way he could provide for expanding my intellect. Today, I am certain that is what he had in mind. I am so proud of him even though I didn’t feel that way at the time. It humbles me now to realize the love he had for me; and it makes me smile, too!

My mother will turn 99 in three weeks. She is still bright, articulate and lives on her own. She married at age 18 and has lived 80 years in the same farmhouse. Yes, I get to have dinner with my mother in the house where I grew up! Is there a better Christmas possible than that? In the home where I learned laying aside my feelings and making someone else happy is true joy, the very essence of Christmas.

Despise not the small things; together, they make a life. Even a $1 dollar gift can carry a ton of thought and love not seen at present.

Sending you a hug, a kiss on the cheek for your soul.

Merry Christmas!

Comment

Myoak

Thank you for sharing your Christmas story, and the beautiful message that it conveys!

Take Care
                      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Happy Holidays to everybody

shoo
                        Shoo

Comment

My internet was out all of last week. It made me realize how much I missed MS World and the people that post here.
                          Merry Christmas everyone! Eileen

Comment

Working...
                          X