Still alive 🙃👍

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still alive 🙃👍

I like MS World, but currently I’m liking Twitter way too much - fast responses, and you can talk sex, religion and politics.
    Just checking in. It always worried me when people disappeared from here without a word. Still alive, just can’t do MS all the time. Merry Christmas and Hapoy Hanukkah to all!

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
    I like MS World, but currently I’m liking Twitter way too much - fast responses, and you can talk sex, religion and politics.
    Just checking in. It always worried me when people disappeared from here without a word. Still alive, just can’t do MS all the time. Merry Christmas and Hapoy Hanukkah to all!
    Hi Thinkimjob

Nice to hear from you! Thanks for checking in with us.

Wondered where you've been.

Hope you are doing well, the best you can.

We miss your wit and wisdom here.

Happy Holidays to you!

Take Care
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Good to hear from you Bob. We have missed you!
      Marti

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

Comment

Hi Think,

Nice to see a post or comment from your part of the sphere. I too miss your $0.02.

Funny the things you mentioned, sex, religion and politics, are the conversations I tread lightly or avoid whenever possible!

And I too miss some posters from 8 -10 years ago.... Please drop in on occasion. The best to you and family as the year draws to a close.

Jer

Comment

Glad you checked in

Merry Christmas Thinkimjob!
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Happy Holidays!
            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
            Anonymous

Comment

Good to see you peeking in

Have a wonderful holiday!!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

You have contributed so much to this site with your wit and writing ability. It’s really great to hear you are still spinning around on this earth and even better enjoying focuses other than the disease.

It would an interesting experiment to have moderators contact everyone periodically to see what they are doing, when someone isn’t here I wonder if their disease process has gotten so severe that they can’t participate or if they are doing great and pursuing other things.

The fact that you have taken to twitter for more journalistic freedom is relevant to the discussion we were having recently about the decline in participation here. It’s a delicate balance between monitoring the threads so that no one is hurt or offended and sanitizing it to the point that there is nothing to talk about.

It’s very hard to separate our lives and our diseases from the juicy topics. It really think our guidelines need to be reassessed. We don’t want to hurt or exclude each other. But aknowledgement of race and culture is not the same as slurring it. Learning about each other’s culture and how it integrates with living with MS would really enrich our discussions. And politics, while they have become very emotional recently all over the world, profoundly affect our access to health care and opportunities for care in our home, caring for those of us who have run out of money and many other things.

Comment

Working...
                X