Being on treatment assuring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ant1981 View Post
    Thanks daisycat, I do try but there are times when I’m really down.

I fought furiously in the beginning cause I never want to go back to my dx flare state, diet, excerdize, meditations but it’s hard to keep it up. +1 year in I’m still trying to get my life normalized seems like and endless chase. New career, single again, no job..it’s very tough but I have faith. I pretty normal like pre-dx but the flare that hospitalized me haunts me to this day. its really crappy we have to chg a whole lifestyle cause of MS but hopefully it’s all for the better this struggling.

I love to hike and go to the gym so I’m really thankful I can still do that when I could hardly walk 13 months ago. Scary stuff.

Hope no major disabilities come to us cause that would be very cruel I think for that to happen to anyone. I’m young,very active and still I think I could be doing more.

I understand where you are at. I feel like I am having to rebuild my life and figure out what still fits into it and what doesn't some days.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisycat View Post
      I understand where you are at. I feel like I am having to rebuild my life and figure out what still fits into it and what doesn't some days.
      Been there, done that. More than once.

And, yes. It's a grieving process.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mamabug View Post
        Been there, done that. More than once.

And, yes. It's a grieving process.

Yeah... and I am not enjoying it.

Comment

Working...
        X